IoT Portal Part 1 - Creating your account
If you already have an IoT Portal account, then you can skip this part and go to IoT Portal Part 2 - Creating a Thing definition
To create an account in the IoT Portal, follow the procedure below:
- Go to your Management Portal URL.
(Telit deviceWISE customers: https://portal-dev.telit.com)
- Click on the Create account
The Signup page appears
- Enter your email address
- Click Send email.
The following message appears
- Click on or copy and paste the link in the email
sent to you, requesting you to signup from the
IoT Portal account registration.
Account creation page appears.
- Enter the following details:
- Enter the Password (Follow the password rules shown on the screen)
- Repeat the Password
- Enter your first name
- Enter your last name
- Enter your Company name
- Enter Org key. The Org Key (Organization Key) is an unique string that identifies your organization.
- Enter your Title(optional).
- Enter your Office phone number
- Enter your Mobile phone number (optional)
- Click the Timezone
drop-down and select the Timezone of your
- Click Create account.
Your account is now ready to use the IoT Portal, by logging in to the Management Portal