Your privacy is important to Telit IoT Platform, LLC ("Telit"). This statement provides information about the personal information that Telit collects, and the ways in which Telit uses this information.
Telit may collect and use the following kinds of information:
- information about your use of any applications or services hosted by Telit;
- information regarding consumption of Telit services, including but not limited to: data usage, transaction rate, origin of transaction, duration of connection, and so on. This statement specifically excludes tracking and monitoring of content of the transactions;
- Any information which you make accessible to Telit, such as name tags or other identifying information linking you with a device. Please be cautious in providing this information if you do not wish for Telit to have access to it
Using the collected information
Telit may use the collected information to:
- administer any applications or services hosted by Telit;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of services provided by Telit;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
Where Telit discloses your personal
information to its agents or sub-contractors for these
purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be
obligated to use that information in accordance with the
terms of this statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Telit may disclose your information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
several steps to safeguard the integrity of its data and
prevent unauthorized access to the information it maintains
which includes authentication, monitoring, auditing, and
encryption.Security measures have
been built into the design, implementation and day-to-day
practices of the entire operating environment as a part of
its continuing commitment to risk management. These measures are designed and intended
to prevent corruption of data, block unknown or
unauthorized access to our systems and information, as well
as provide reasonable protection of information we
We use this statement to inform you
what information we collect, how we use, protect and
release it, and how you are entitled to access it. This security statement applies to any
application or service hosted by Telit.
This information shall not be construed in any way as providing business, legal or other advice, or warranting as fail proof, the security of information provided via the Telit's website. We do collect and store technical information about your visit in server logs.This information can help us analyze use of the site, diagnose server problems, and administer the application. This information may include the following:
- User/Client hostname or IP address
- HTTP header, "user agent" information (browser, its version, and operating system)
- HTTP header, "referrer" information (the page that directed the client to the current page)
- System date (date and time of request)
- Full request (exact request made)
- Status (status code returned in response to the request)
- Content length (in bytes, of the file sent in response to the request)
- Method (request method used)
- Universal Resource Identifier (URI; location of a resource on the server)
- Query string of the URI (anything after the question mark in a URI)
- Protocol (transport protocol and version used)
- Release of information
Telit will only
release information when legally required to help law
enforcement investigations, legal proceedings, or internal
investigations that Telit deems arerule and regulation violations.Telit does not sell any information, received as part
of the registration, to third parties.
Hosting Facilities - Our site is hosted
in a secure environment.The site
servers/systems are configured with data encryption
technologies, and industry-standard firewalls and
IPSs. During any activities, your
data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology
to ensure safe transmission.
Encryption - Secure MQTT connections support the following TLS/SSL versions:
- SSL 3.0
- TLS 1.0, 1.1 & 1.2
External Links - The Site contains
links to third party sites. Since Telitdoes not control those websites, we encourage you to
review the privacy policies of these third party
Sessions - A server session is like a
cookie that is stored on a web server.It can store information such as what web pages you
visited, when you visited a web page, or information that
you supply or information the web page retrieves for
you.Occasionally, we use server
sessions to store information about your session. For example, we may require you to login
to a web site and store your username; distinguishing you
from other people using the site.
Secure Site - A "secure" area is
recognized by the closed padlock or an unbroken key coming
into view in the bottom status bar in your web
browser.You can also check to make
sure that a valid site certificate is being used. A site certificate is used to validate a
site's authority to use SSL and authenticates the website's
state of security. This enables you
to check the site's validity yourself. You can do this by double clicking on either the
closed padlock or the unbroken key.
A "cookie" is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can recognize you when you revisit and remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit. There are two main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to recognize you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently.For example, session cookies enable a website to remember that a user has placed items in an online shopping basket.
- Persistent cookies: in contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion.They therefore enable the website to "recognize" you on your return, remember your preferences, and tailor services to you.
Which Cookies Does
TelitIoT Platforms currently use:
- Cookies for costumer profiling and retargeting: – this cookies - which require the users' authorization to be used - allow the users' browsing choices to be tracked, in order to send advertising material and/or offer services, which are in line with the users' preferences.
What Can You Do About Cookies?
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. However, you can easily control or disable cookies from your computer or mobile device through the settings on your browser. Please note that disabling navigation or functional cookies may affect the functioning of the website and/or limit the service we offer.
transfersInformation that Telitcollects may be stored and processed in and
transferred between any of the countries in which
Telitoperates to enable the use of
the information in accordance with this privacy
You agree to such cross-border
transfers of personal information.
Data Protection and Privacy Telituses a
third-party provider for process services purchased over
the Internet. Telit does not store customer data other than
for backup and normal operation purposes.
Data Leakage Protection Telitwill promptly notify you of any actual or potential exposure or misappropriation of your data that comes to Telit's attention.Telit will cooperate with you and with any law enforcement authorities in investigation such leak, at your expense.
to ensure you are familiar with any
Other websitesThis website contains links to other
Telitis not responsible for the privacy, data and security policies or practices of any third party.
Current Version: November 17, 2017