The Apex Cleco driver provides communication support for the Apex Cleco mPro400 controllers.
This guide describes how to use the Apex Cleco driver in conjunction with the runtime and the Workbench.
It is assumed that you have experience with the following:
- mPro400 architecture
- mPro400 controllers
- Apex Cleco naming conventions
- Open Protocol commands and naming conventions
- mProRemote configuration / programming software
- The Workbench.
Before using information in this guide: should have occurred:
- An Asset Gateway or Enterprise Gateway product is installed in its operating environment
- The Workbench is installed on a computer that has TCP network connectivity to the node
- The Apex Cleco controllers have been configured and are accessible to the node via a TCP connection.