The Bosch Rexroth driver provides communication support for the Bosch Rexroth CS351 controllers.
This guide describes how to use the Bosch Rexroth driver in conjunction with the runtime and the Workbench.
It is assumed that you have experience with the following:
- CS351 architecture
- CS351 controllers
- Bosch Rexroth naming conventions
- Open Protocol commands and naming conventions
- Rexroth BS350 configuration / programming software
- The Workbench.
Before using information in this guide: should have occurred:
- An Asset Gateway or Enterprise Gateway product is installed in its operating environment
- The Workbench is installed on a computer that has TCP network connectivity to the node
- The Bosch Rexroth controllers have been configured and are accessible to the node via a TCP connection.