Topic updated on September 17, 2021
The CTI driver provides communication support for the Control Technologies Inc. 2500 series of programmable controllers.
This guide describes how to use the CTI driver in conjunction with the runtime and the Workbench.
It is assumed that the reader has experience with the following:
- 2500 series programmable controller architecture
- 2500 series programmable controllers
- 2500 series naming conventions
- 2500 series programmable controller programming software
- The Workbench.
Before using information in this guide, the following should have occurred:
- An Asset Gateway or Enterprise Gateway product was installed in its operating environment
- The Workbench was installed on a computer that has TCP network connectivity to the node
- The CTI 2500 series programmable controllers have been configured and are accessible to the node via a TCP connection.