The Estic driver provides communication support for the Estic Handy 2000 controllers. This guide describes how to use the Estic driver in conjunction with the runtime and the Workbench.
It is assumed that you have experience with the following:
- Handy 2000 controller architecture
- Handy 2000 controllers
- Estic naming conventions
- Estic Open Protocol commands and naming conventions
- Programming a Estic Handy 2000 controller
- The Workbench.
Before using information in this guide:
- An Asset Gateway or Enterprise Gateway product is installed in its operating environment
- The Workbench is installed on a computer that has TCP network connectivity to the node
- The Estic controllers have been configured and are accessible to the node via a TCP connection.