Topic updated on September 17, 2021
The GE Fanuc driver provides communication support to GE Fanuc PLCs and robots.
This guide describes how to use the GE Fanuc device driver in conjunction with the runtime and the Workbench.
It is assumed that you have experience with the following:
- GE Fanuc PLCs
- GE Fanuc device specific configuration software
- The Workbench
Before using information in this guide: should have occurred:
- An Asset Gateway or Enterprise Gateway product is installed in its operating environment
- The Workbench is installed on a computer that has TCP network connectivity to the node
- The GE Fanuc Driver was installed using the Workbench > Administration > Packages tab
- The GE Fanuc devices have been configured and are accessible to the node via a TCP connection.