The GrovePi driver provides communication support to the GrovePi+ board connected to the Raspberry Pi module.
This driver is specific to the RaspberryPi platform and communication with the GrovePi+ board.
This guide describes how to use the GrovePi device driver (referred to as the GrovePi driver) in conjunction with the runtime and the Workbench.
It is assumed that you have experience with the following:
- Raspberry Pi module.
- Raspbian Operating system.
- GrovePi+ board and sensor kit
- The Workbench
Before using information in this guide: should have occurred:
- An Asset Gateway or Enterprise Gateway product is installed in its operating environment
- The Workbench is installed on a computer that has TCP network connectivity to the node
- GrovePi+ board connected to the Raspberry Pi module and sensors connected to GrovePi+ board.
- The GrovePi driver was installed using the Workbench > Administration > Packages tab