The Ingersoll Rand driver provides communication support for the Ingersoll Rand IC-PCM, IC12D, and INSIGHTqc controllers.
This guide describes how to use the Ingersoll Rand driver in conjunction with the runtime and the Workbench.
It is assumed that you have experience with the following:
- IC-PCM, IC12D, and INSIGHTqc controller architecture.
- IC-PCM, IC12D, and INSIGHTqc controllers.
- Ingersoll Rand naming conventions.
- Open Protocol commands and naming conventions.
- Ingersoll Rand programming software.
- The Workbench.
Before using information in this guide, you must have:
- Installed an Asset Gateway or Enterprise Gateway product in its operating environment.
- The Workbench is installed on a computer that has TCP network connectivity to the node.
- The Ingersoll Rand controllers have been configured and are accessible to the node via a TCP connection.