Topic updated on September 17, 2021
The Mitsubishi driver provides communication support to Mitsubishi PLCs.
This guide describes how to use the Mitsubishi device driver (referred to as the Mitsubishi driver) in conjunction with the runtime and the Workbench.
It is assumed that you have experience with the following:
- Mitsubishi PLC architecture
- Mitsubishi PLCs
- Mitsubishi naming conventions
- Mitsubishi software applications GX Developer, GX Works2, GX Works3, and FX Configurator
- The Workbench.
Before using information in this guide: should have occurred:
- An Asset Gateway or Enterprise Gateway product is installed in its operating environment
- The Workbench is installed on a computer that has TCP network connectivity to the node
- The Mitsubishi PLCs have been setup and have network connectivity.