The Stanley Tools driver provides communication support for the Stanley Tools QPM controllers. This guide describes how to use the Stanley Tools driver in conjunction with the runtime and the Workbench.
It is assumed that you have experience with the following:
- QPM controller architecture
- QPM controllers
- Stanley Tools naming conventions
- Stanley Tools Open Protocol commands and naming conventions
- Programming a Stanley Tools QPM controller
- The Workbench.
Before using information in this guide:
- An Asset Gateway or Enterprise Gateway product is installed in its operating environment
- The Workbench is installed on a computer that has TCP network connectivity to the node
- The Stanley Tools controllers have been configured and are accessible to the node via a TCP connection.