The Thing view provides details of a Thing that includes the properties, attributes, alarms, events, files and so on . To view a Thing, do the following:
- In the Management Portal, click on Things
The Things screen appears
- Click Table Tab
- Click on the corresponding
view button of a
Thing that you want to view
Thing View Dashboard appears.
Thing View Dashboard
- The type of thing, for example, a gateway, a Telit module, or an external application.
- The characteristics defined in the thing's Thing definition, including properties, attributes, and alarms. For more information, see Thing definitions.
- The thing definition's presentation, including the position of the tabs (top, left, single page) and the size of the graphs. For more information, see Presentation.
The information displayed on a thing's page will vary, based on the:
The Thing View dashboard includes information about the selected Thing.
- The top widget in the Thing View contains tabs that provide various information about the Thing.
- The Alarms widget provides a list of all alarms defined to the Thing.
- The Properties widget
provides the graphs of each property defined for the
This guide contains the following: