IoT Portal 20.07 Release Notes
A number of improvements and fixes were added to the IoT Portal 20.07 release.
Production Release Date: July 2020
- Added File Transfer feature to Things LWM2M Device Management tab.
- Verizon connections: It will now be possible to set/unset the SKU for connections.
- Verizon connections: It will now be possible to active a SIM using a SKU (when available) if the IMEI is not known.
- The Last network registration field in a connection will show the last date/time of the last data packet along with last voice/SMS.
- Added support to automatically update the ICCID and IMSI of the thing when it detects changes to the 33207/0/4 and 33207/0/5 resources. This means that on a read or notify of the above resources the corresponding ICCID and IMSI value are updated.
- Added live update to Things location history.
- Added a note in Creating LWM2M thing explaining the automatic creation of an OneEdge device.
- Added guides explaining Verizon First Activation using API and GUI. For more information, see PDF Downloads.
- Added all the CDPs to the table in Adding a CDP.
- Added Services object in cdp.config.desc.
- Added configServices object in cdp.connection.find.
- Added services.data.current, services.sms.current, and sevices.voice.current in cdp.connection.update.
- Fixed an issue that prevented mass deletion of things.
- The Remote AT outputs in the portal will show same outputs as the controller.
- Fixed map issue that prevented resetting the map clusters while zooming in.
- Modification to Zoom in for more data line in marker pin tooltip.
- Fixed a bug, causing Carrier custom 4 field to be excluded from edit.
- Fixed issue with Object Browser Attribute write response showing green when it actually failed.
- Fixed a bug, that allowed creating a Campaign with a Thing, that got just deleted.
- Fixed a bug, that prevented updating a Connection without entering a valid Rate plan.
- Fixed a bug, that prevented from updating a carrier custom field in a Connection.
- Fixed a bug, that prevented updating Method's Notification Variables while editing a ThingDefinition. For more information on Defining Methods, see Defining Methods.
- Bug fix to Thing property graphs with large data set responses for a date range that get truncated.
- Fixed a bug in Connections usage data radius table pagination.
- Fixed a bug, that unset the Carrier Custom fields in a Connection which were not part of the JSON request.
- Added edit permission to update carrier custom 4 in a Connection.
- For new CDPs, adds support for Custom Carrier fields 4 and 5 and support for unsetting certain fields.
- Connections belonging to the Tropical CDP configuration will be able to manipulate the services each connection supports using the cdp.connection.update command.
- If there are more than 400 records in Connectivity Usage -> RADIUS, the UI shows only 400 records and displays a message indicating the rest are truncated.
- Fixed all the time series charts to shift in accordance to the respective time zones.
- search.omni will now return the count of all matching records (total count), not just the count of records returned by the API command (page count).
- Grey and white grid lines added to the Object browser for better readability.
- Improved handling of opaque data fields in the lwm2m.resource.change event .