Topic updated on September 17, 2021
The AcraDyne driver provides communication support for the AcraDyne Gen IV ACE controllers. This guide describes how to use the AcraDyne driver in conjunction with the runtime and the Workbench.
It is assumed that you have experience with the following:
- Gen IV ACE controller architecture
- Gen IV ACE controllers
- AcraDyne naming conventions
- AcraDyne Open Protocol commands and naming conventions
- Programming a AcraDyne Gen IV ACE controller
- The Workbench.
Before using information in this guide:
- An Asset Gateway or Enterprise Gateway product is installed in its operating environment
- The Workbench is installed on a computer that has TCP network connectivity to the node
- The AcraDyne controllers have been configured and are accessible to the node via a TCP connection.