The Sturtevant Richmont driver provides communication support for the Sturtevant Richmont Global 400 controllers.
This guide describes how to use the Sturtevant Richmont driver in conjunction with the runtime and the Workbench.
It is assumed that you have experience with the following:
- Global 400 architecture
- Global 400 controllers
- Sturtevant Richmont naming conventions
- Open Protocol commands and naming conventions
- Sturtevant Richmont programming software
- The Workbench.
Before using information in this guide: should have occurred:
- An Asset Gateway or Enterprise Gateway product is installed in its operating environment
- The Workbench is installed on a computer that has TCP network connectivity to the node
- The Sturtevant Richmont controllers have been configured and are accessible to the node via a TCP connection.