Topic updated on September 17, 2021
To invite a user to the organization:
- Click the (cog menu)
>> Administration on the top
right corner of the Management Portal
The Administration screen appears
- On Administration screen
in the ACCESS group, click on
The Users screen appears.
- Click Invite User
Inviting a user screen appears.
- Enter or select the following details:
- Enter the Email address
for the user
To invite multiple users, enter multiple email addresses separated by a comma.
- Select the user group -
Org Admin or Dashboard only.
Dashboard only users can only login to Dashboard sites.
- Select the Roles. For more information on Roles, see Roles.
- Select the check box Allow sub-org access if you want to allow access to the sub-orgs of the current organization to which you are inviting.
- Add Tags used for filtering the display of users on the Users page. For more information on Tags, see Using Tags.
- Enter the Email address for the user
- Click Invite.
The invited user is added to the Invitation tab and an email is sent to the email address with a link to a registration form to complete the registration process. The registration form will ask the user to add contact information and a password. Once the user completes the user registration process, they will be able to log on to the Management Portal.
The invitation is valid for 5 hours.