LWM2M Device Profile is referenced by a Thing and defines the desired behavior for the device within the portal as it relates to bootstrapping, registration, registration update, observation of different Object/Instance/Resources, FOTA settings and bindings of the Object/Instance/Resources to Thing attributes and properties to be represented in the portal. An LWM2M Device Profile can be shared by multiple Things or can be created for one specific a Thing.
The LWM2M device profile can be used to configure the following items of a device within the Portal:
- Turn on or off the location donation.
- read a set of Object/Instance/Resource values
- bind a set of LWM2M client URIs to a property or attribute of a thing
- define the LWM2M Server information
- define the Access Control List on the device when bootstrapping
- define the FOTA settings of the device
This section contains the following pages: