Creating a Support Case
The inquiries that you submit to the Telit IoT Platforms support team are referred to as cases. To open a support case in the Management Portal, follow the procedure below:
- Login to the portal. For more information see
Logging into the Management Portal. If you have problems logging into the portal, send an email to email@example.com.
After sending an email, you will receive a reference ID shortly. Use the reference ID for any further communications related to the same issue. To prevent duplicate Case IDs, DO NOT RESEND THE SAME EMAIL.
- On the main screen, click Help.
The Help page appears. Scroll down until you see Open a support case
- In the Open a support case widget:
- Enter the name of your Company.
- Click on the Salutation drop-down and select your salutation.
- Verify if your name is displayed correctly
- Verify if your email address is displayed correctly
- Enter your phone number
- Enter the name of Platform organization
- Click on the Country drop-down and select your country
- Click the Product drop-down and select the product you are using.
- Click on the Region drop-down and select your region.
- Enter a short description in the Subject field
- Enter a detail description of your question or problem in the Description field
- Read the information provided about how your data will be handled
- Select the check-box to accept the information you read from the above box
- Click Submit
Support request received screen appears.