Editing Organization settings
To edit the Organization settings, do the following:
- Click the >> Administration on
the top right corner of the Management Portal.
Administration screen appears
- On the Administration screen,
in the CONFIGURATION group, click
The Configuration screen appears
- Click on the edit icon corresponding
to Organization settings
Editing Organization settings screen appears
- Do the following:
- Enter the Email invitation timeout. The amount of time an email invitation is valid. If the invitation is not accepted within the set acceptance timeout then you should send a new invitation.
- Select either Hours or Minutes for the Email invitation timeout unit.
- Click Edit under the Default connections columns to select the column you want to see by default in the table view of your Connections
- Click Edit under the Default things columns to select the column you want to see by default in the table view of your Things
- To hide the Things/Connections count on the Things Dashboard and Connections Dashboard, select Hide things count/Hide connections count
- To hide the Things/Connections tag cloud, select Hide things tag clouds/Hide connections tag clouds
- If the options (Use search for thing list and Use search for connection list) are selected, the IoT Portal will use thing.search and cdp.connection.search instead of thing.list and cdp.connection.list for listing the Things and Connections. This option will primarily eliminate the lag while retrieving large number of Things or Connections (greater than 10,000).
- When Use search for thing list and Use search for connection list is selected you will have
- Click Update to save the settings