IoT Portal 21.03 Release Notes
A number of improvements and fixes were added to the IoT Portal 21.03 release.
Production Release Date: March 2021
- Updated thing.list and cdp.connection.list with useSearch and iterator parameter at the top.
- The samples from Bulk Editing were removed as the IOTP has samples for both Things and Connections while doing Bulk Edit.
- Onboarding App documentation added.
- Added ConnectionId to required parameters in cdp.switch.allowed_networks.
- Added details about viewing the session details in Viewing a Connection.
- Fixed updating alarm state index on delete while Creating a Thing definition or Editing a Thing definition.
- Fixed a bug that did not show a message when wrong password is entered in the MFA.
- Fixed Download CSV feature to use properly formatted tag lists.
- Fixed the CSV sample shown in the Onboarding App.
- Fixed Thing definitions and Map overlay layout issue.
- Fixed an issue that prevented scrolling in the Things list widget (Custom columns - Show unselected columns).
- Fixed a bug that prevented to choose an Org while Onboading New SIMs.
- Fixed a bug that prevented from saving the updated data in Editing Organization settings.
- Fixed a bug that prevented writing to a particular resource using lwm2m.oir.write action.
- Fixed a bug that prevented self-signup process.
- The validate is disabled, when you try to search for iccid in Onboarding App which belongs to some other org.
- Added form validation while adding alarms when Creating a Thing definition or Editing a Thing definition.
- Improved the UX behavior in the Things list widget to show the mouse cursor instead of a pointer while using a Tag cloud.
- Functionality of Org billing reports has been refactored to improve performance. For more information on Billing reports, see Billing report.
- Improved LwM2M Object browser OIR Write to display on screen the value confirmed to have been sent for writing.
- Improved the naming conventions in the Onboarding App.
- The pagination in Onboarding App changed from (10, 20, 50) to (20,50,200,500,1000).
- Created the design for displaying all the information for the SIMs uploaded through the 'Upload device' and 'Recruiter' option in Onboarding App.
- Fixed an issue that brought unexpected behavior, while the user.list command have results that spanned multiple pages.
- Enhanced Verizon daily sync to support populating the SKU field if the field was already populated in Verizon prior to onboarding in IoTP.