IoT Portal 21.05 Release Notes
A number of improvements and fixes were added to the IoT Portal 21.05 release.
Production Release Date: May 2021
- Billing report count of billable things will now always use the count at the end of the reporting period for Things by Thing definition.
- New parameter timeout added to module.info.
- Updated the Object registry with the latest from OMA repository.
- LWM2M support added for JSON responses containing base time (bt) and time offset (t) elements.
- Only superadmin users will be able to modify org profile while using org.update.
- FOTA app - If the is enabled and there are no Campaigns in progress for the past 30 seconds, it automatically toggles to .
- Added note stating that if the MSISDN used, is associated with a Thing which has an associated smsc, then it overrides the smsc specified in the request. For more information, see Sending External SMS and sms.send.
- Updated the description of limit in thing.search.
- Added SMS - Telit FA1 to Scheduling Campaign.
- Updated the screen shots on the Customizing the Connections view.
- Added Unsharing a Thing and Unsharing a Connection topics.
- Updated IoT Portal Part 2 - Creating a Thing definition, removed the Presentation, Event Log, and Files which are now part of the editing.
- Updated the screenshot in Editing billing plan with the MNO.
- Corrected property.publish to log.publish in C - Basic Worker APIs and C - Extended Worker APIs.
- Updated export.collection.dump on using lastId and afterId parameters.
- Added Rerunning Failed Campaigns topic.
- Added Clone Failed FOTA Campaigns topic.
- Onboarding App - Fixed empty campaign listing.
- Fixed an issue that prevented white listing multiple IPs using http.receive event .
- Fixed an issue with Configure graph that prevented the graphs to show the right values in the Administration.
- Fixed an issue with Configure graph in the Administration, that allowed non numeric values in the Quantity field.
- Fixed the AT command strings used in module.coverage and module.visible_networks.
- Fixed special characters in values not displayed while creating or updating in an Object browser.
- API tester - org.create - parameter: profile added to the sample call.
- Fixed 404 while clicking View more in Map Dashboard.
- The IoT Portal is improvised to receive Remote AT Commands in lowercase.
- Optimization to LWM2M registration process to reduce number of reads from device.
- Improved handling of AT commands via SMS.
- Improved LWM2M registration process.
- When you click Retrieve in Switching a connection and if the Switch is not available, you will get an error message.
- Added timeoutfield in the Remote AT panel which gets added while sending a module.info request.